Why do we collect Personal Information?
Information provided to us is used only for billing/administration, personalisation of customer’s garments and keeping you up to date by e-mail with new products with an opt out policy at any point. We aim to respect your data and keep it safe. We do not sell or share your personal details with third parties for them to use for marketing purposes.
What information do we store?
See the information we collect below:
- Billing address
- Delivery address.
We also ask for your phone number as this is helpful if we need to get in touch about an order, but this is optional.
Customer’s details listed above are entered into a fully encrypted online accounting platform protected by multi layered password protection.
How do we collect information?
Information entered into our websites for obtaining a quote or placing an order are done so using online platforms which are GDPR compliant
Personalisation of Garments.
All data collected for the personalisation of garments is stored in the cloud managed by Google and secured using multi layered password protection. Any orders that are printed off with names are either returned to the customer or shredded after use. Packing slips and invoices are also returned to the customer with their order.
Orders with personalised names that are stored in the cloud are kept for no longer than 12 months.
It is the responsibility of the person that places the order to have full permission to use the personalised names prior to placing the order with us for personalised garments.
When displaying examples of our work all names are obscured in order to protect their privacy.
Marketing and Communication.
Occasionally we will e-mail a newsletter showing new products/ services that we think you may be interested in after making a purchase from us. We provide the opportunity for you to opt out at any point and your details will be removed immediately.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Information collected for the purpose of personalising garments will be kept for no longer than 12 months.
Unless you contact us to remove your data from our records we will retain it in our account system on the understanding you may wish to order from us again in the future.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and the right to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You can contact us [email protected] to discuss this.
If you have any further questions about how we store your data please feel free to e-mail us [email protected]
Some of the information we collect use third party websites/services that are fully GDPR compliant. We accept no responsibility for any loss of data in relation to these companies.
We use Google services to bring traffic to our website and to track visitors use of the site: Please see the details published by Google about Google’s uses of information.
Cookies In Use on This Site
We have moved the Cookie Section of this policy to its own page. Please see the Cookies Policy